The refund policy is as mentioned below :
Cancellation and Refunds on all modes of Training:
Skillogic Consulting Solutions Pvt Ltd (here by reffered as ‘Skillogic’ ), reserves the right to cancel or postpone a training event or change the trainer/instructor, location of a training because of insufficient enrollments, trainer/ instructor availability due to personal exceptions or force majeure such as floods, earthquakes, Storms, Country Political Situations, etc.
Skillogic Cancels Training
- 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- Delegate will continue to have access to Study Materials or Complimentary ELearning
Delegate Cancels Training
- Only request of cancellation through Email is considered official in case of dispute
- If cancellation requested by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, no cancellation fees is charged and full amount paid is refunded.
- If cancellation requested by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made as per policy. Any exceptional unavoidable situation of cancellation by participants, Skillogic management reserve full rights of full / partial refund/no refund.
- Refund is processed within 15 – 17 business days after the request for refund.
Duplicate payment refund:
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the participant will be processed only after requested by the delegates with payment proof. The refund is processed 5 to 7 working days post intimation by the Delegate.