Shriram Kumar D
- With over 17+ years of experience in Fortune 500+ Corporate jobs, teaching, research, consultancy and management development programs.
- Shriram Kumar currently heads the Centre for Project Management and is a Training Program Manager of Project Management at Skillogic Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
- Core Competencies : Project Management Methodologies, Agile mindset & Principles, Scope, Cost and Schedule management, Change & Risk Management, Stakeholder and Communication management, Quality Assurance / Process Optimization, Project Documentation / Reporting, Leadership & Team handling, Due Diligence / Detailed Project Planning, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Service Improvement and Transformation Measures, Project Management Processes, MS Office tools – Project, Excel, Visio and PPT.
- Shriram Kumar Worked 4+ as a Project Manager at Verizon is an American broadband and telecommunication company based in U.S.A with offices across globe in Australia, London, Singapore, India and Canada.
- Shriram Kumar have completed PMP, MCA, MBA and Msc.
It was an awesome experience. Lots of examples and real life scenarios were discussed which helped to understand the subject better. PMP is a vast subject and the way it was covered in four classes was very good, especially the last class where it was more of like connecting the dots. Shriram is a great teacher and more than that a great human being, a true leader. He also guides on how to study for the exam which is very much required for PMP..
Software Engineering Professional
Excellent Experience .. The way the course was organized and the journey was amazing.. Special mention to the trainer Sriram.. A man with great "Wisdom".. Relation of PMP topics to the real life scenarios made it easy to grasp the concepts. Productive 4 days and lot of knowledge to carry forward.
when I decided to join any training center for PMP, had doubts about
1. How the whole PMP syllabus can be covered in 4 days?
2. Will it really help me to identify where i am with respect to project management basics?.
After attending sessions, got a good idea of where I am standing. I really like sessions and the way our mentor( shriram) has kept us active during the sessions. shriram has very good practical knowledge and his sessions sets the right path for us to go for preparing PMP certification. I would recommend everyone to go for this session(even not looking for PMP certification) as session are very informative and encouraging..